Monday 7 April 2008

cor blimey goven'r

the slow cooker keeps things hot and no mistake!!

made sausage casserole out of the chicken stock made from the roast chooks yesterday and aberdeen angus beef sausages, mushrooms, cauli, brokolee and green lentils, it was on the keep warm feature by the time we got back from swimming and mine is still too hot to eat and has just burnt my lips and tounge!! ouch!! hate it when i do that.

swimming was much easier now their classes are all at the same time, means i'm not trying to save beau from falling in for an hour, just half and hour!! she insisted i go out and buy her and harvey some crisps! she told me "you should get some for him and me and they we wills be good and not get wet" so that was me told and she and i toodled off to the vending machine that was far too hard for my small girl brian to work out, put in money and open a door that was severely reluctant to open. managed it in the end and bought myself some salt and vinegar snack'o'jacks eeeww eewww ewww!! they are just wrong!

my lovely mate brina is coming over for dinner on friday. she and i met at swimming, her daughter was in the same class as my girlies when they first started. she was heavily preg then and the first week she brought her wee man i offered to hold him whist she wrestled with getting her daughter dressed. he was only 9 days old or something, very very new anyways :o) he always gives me cuddles at swimming, makes me feel so loved! lol

paul found a mouse head at the bottom of the stairs this morning, shouting at me that he couldnt do something as he left as he had put the mouse head in the bin when i find it in the bloody downstairs loo as it hadnt flushed!! why why why???? why would you put a fecking mouse head in the loo??? could scare the weeuns away from using that loo for life! espeshly beau! she is not even 3! the gobshite!

feeling quite proud that got my mountain of washing sorted, dinner made and house fairly tidy and had coffee and biscuits with flame and did swimming, got the flyers for the window cleaning and took flameboys coat over as well as some reading, just got the sewing of the headdress for edz costume tomorrow to do and the button holes, another load of washing and get a car from westovers ...... then i might just fall asleep ;o)

No comments: