Wednesday 16 April 2008

6 pence!!

i have just recieved my order from my salt supplier. they upped their min order for free delivery to £175 and i placed an order for £181.89 to get me over the min order and get free delivery and one item costing £6.95 was out of stock which brought me down to £174.94 and they fecking charged me delivery!! the fecking cheek!! ffs! 6 pence, and they could have called me, i would have ordered something else, i was debating on whether to have something else anyways and chose this one thing instead. and wouldnt ya know it, when i ring them at 5.28pm, they have already switched on the answer phone so i cant go raging down the phone at them tonight bitching about it! ffs!! 6 fecking pence!!

1 comment:

Just Me said...

Blimmin typical! Harry says to say thank you. Will email and organise coffee, chat and horses ;-)