Thursday 27 March 2008

today stuff

got up mega early and did 3 miles on the exercise strider thang! yay! now it works, i have no excuses!! i must use it, i must shift this weight, hopefully will make this bloody hiatus hernia easier and i really wanna get into a size 12!!
some washing, some housework, used the washing line, only to have some idiot burning wood in their fireplace! ffs! not only does it make loads of smoke in the fireplace, it also fills gardens with horrid smelly smoke too! is it me, or are most people fecking idiots, ok dont answer that ;o)
went to therapy and after a half session, she decided that i was through with therapy. now that is fine, i know that most of what i needed was to realise that this wasnt me, that i am not to blame for my failure parents and bullshitter grandfather. it can hurt and i can get over it. the rest was a waste of her time and mine. she also said it is nice to laugh during a session, she accused me once of using humour to stear from what the questions were and wasting my time with chitchat. i honestly dont think she got me that well and liked me less. probly just my paranoia, who cares?? she got her money, i got better! she thought i should really think about using my humour/talents (which she still couldnt actually tell me what they were) to achieve something, get a job, a bit of a life etc. i havent the time, a job would have to earn me a lot of money to be finanically viable with child care, school runs, house duties to be covered as well as everything else. and quite honestly, if i had a job i'd need a feck of a lot of energy to make time for my kids too! which i think she got. i've done the CBT and the schema therapy, bought the books, now just need the tshirt! lol
anyways, going back in june for a follow up, see what progress i've made and all that.
going to do some more on my strider in a mo, whilst the kids tea (baked salmon, boiled pots and mixed veg) is cooking.
christine is here, so havent seen hide nor hair of river or beau since she arrived. i wonder if she has eaten them ......

No comments: