Thursday 24 July 2008

inked!!!

just got inked!! yay!! and have major plans for future, me and my tattooist :o)
i now have a peacock feather on the back of my left arm, reaching from 5 or 6 cms above my elbow and the eye resting on the back of my shoulder and me mucho impressedo. only smarted a bit on the shoulder with the outline. i had thought about having it on the inside of my forearm, but i found several reasons not to have that done YET! no 1, i'm orf to ireland and my elderly family know i've got tats and stuff, but not really appriciative of the art or mutilation, no 2 i know i will catch it on stuff and i'm cleaning, packing etc so rather not do that, no 3 it wont flow with my back piece that we are planning, which leads me seamlessly onto my back piece!
i already have a lotus and 9 stars in a kinda swirl on my back and i wants a goddess i does, to cover my whole back from my waist up. i found this amazing pic on flickr of a white tara backpiece and it has inspired me. when i showed ben he was blown away and i think i kind inspired him too :o) he agreed that the peacock feather would be a good part of it and i would be looking at a sleave if i were to go for it on my forearm and i dont want a sleave. so am in talks with him over cleaning and getting paid in ink :o) i have a steam cleaner and not afraid to use it!! also as paul does tinted windows, i might get this back piece done very reasonably ;o) YAY!
foties to follow as it is covered up and a lil bit red still, but looking fabulous and making my dragon look old and worn and even more like me ;o) but ben said he is willing to tweek that and try and freshen him up a bit to look fab with my backpiece.
only 5 days til i'm orf home to ireland. just about packed and gotta do some more cleaning ready for my house sitters, so they dont think we live like animals! lol feeling quick good about it now. i was very aprihensive as my father has been bitching about me again. i guess i take it all and never protect myself from it, he is lying, i'm not the person he claims i am or do the things he accuses me of, so i send him pink light of unconditional love to heal his pain.
as for that that was about, i went to a meditation circle last night and had a most wonderful evening, i feel calmer and more centred and much better about myself and life. even if paul was here and did sweet FA whilst i was getting inked! i know i should stop expecting him to see the things that need doing and expect him just to carry on doing his own shit and get on and do mine. hard tho, innit?
i am now going to go and sort my bedroom out, prepare some dinner and then watch stardust again.
oooooooo look at that, pimms o'clock!
ok, maybe not yet, but by the time i'm done with all my jobs it will be ;o)

No comments: