Wednesday 6 February 2008

what a strange one!

started the morning off with a sweet kiss as my husband rushed out the door whilst it was still dark, as i lay there i heard others stirring, so thought i'd move too. the noise was made by no 1 daughter and she was delighted at my suggestion of vanilla porriage, so i got on and made that and she woke the rest of the house.
paul got back just after 7am and ate the rest of the vanilla oatyness whilst i booted up my beloved mac.
after they all were dressed and washed and breakfasted and out of the house i set about making my juice, todays was green.
3 kiwi
1/3 pinapple
2 apples
1/4 lime
2 sticks celery
1/3 cucumber
and 2 avocados purreed
made up about pint and half and i drank that whilst chatting with my dear swollen friend (due to allergic reaction, usually she is a stick!) for about an hour until the land line rang.
it was my dear dear stephen want me to go visit, which is unheard of mostly. usually it is me giving him hassle. yesterday when i phoned him he dropped him mobile in the dishwater (whoops) and he phoned me to ask me over, only i got cornered on the phone by my grandads girlfriend, to whom i chatted for around an hour. by then it was nearly 10pm and i couldnt be arsed to go out.
so anyways, beau and i dressed and popped over steves (him from the review smelling of yak shit) where beau and i listened to music and him talking about his programs that go wayyyyy over my head. beau wanted to see steves dad, johnny, so we went to look for him. didnt have to go far, he was in the kitchen.
after a quick chat, steve wanted to get outta the house and we went in search of dennis. i havent seen dennis for about 7 years, so was nice to catch up, eventually, after looking for his yard, breaking steves glasses, finding the yard, but not him, then searching for his house, finding it and what a tip (sorry dennis, but you know i am anal! lol). beau was totally spoilt, carton of juice, bag of crisps, some biscuits, a fromage frais and a lollypop. he told me how his brother that used to live at my flat was clean, which made my day!
brought steve back to swap cars, get kids, dropped steve home again. as we pulled in, his lil bro JP was there, who was a little surprised to see steve with me and looking such a state!
now home and havent had any juice for lunch, just a banana.
so going to cook tea and make something for myself. that cottage cheese and stuff was so nice i might have that with some salad leaves, got some rocket and watercress in the fridge!
oh and 12stone 2oz on the scales!!

No comments: