Sunday 10 February 2008

a dream or two

for the 2nd time, i have dreamt that there are wolves on my late grandfathers property in ireland.
the first dream, it was a white she wolf that spoke to me, gave me comfort and really strong maternal guidance. she spoke to me of my cubs that she felt protective of too. i've never had a *thing* for wolves as i do dragons and cats and cattle, but then i havent known any. i remember, not long after, going to longlet safari park, driving through the wolf enclosure and seeing the alpha female, i could just tell it was her and how aware she was of us, that there were children there. she eminated such a strong vibe that i recognised that feeling being so alike the one coming from this wolf in the dream. afterwards i asked my grandad what was at the house that shouldnt be there and what was under the house, as the wolf had told me that there was something under there that shouldnt be. turns out the house was built on a huge rock and some of it can be seen by the french doors. mental! the house is over 200 years old! and what shouldnt be there, pinemartens!! very rare in northern europe, only a few pockets of them are left in parts of ireland and scotland. spooky huh?
anyways, last night, again i dreamt of going home (for that house and its land will forever be my home, no matter who owns it or lives there, they will share it with my heart) and as i walked up the drive (a tradition of mine, i always walk the drive when i first get there) i saw a wolf and her youn cubs, 5 of them, and 3 older cubs from her last litter, 2 females and 1 male. this time neither she nor they were white, but grey, and they didnt speak, just i was hyper aware of them and they of me. not in a threatening way though. paul, in my dream, suggested that we take one of the cubs, as i thought about it for the spilt second, she shot me a glance that begged me not to take one, he said it would be something i could keep from the house, but i couldnt and wouldnt do it to the wolf. when i told him this, one of the young bitches came and stood by me, allowed me to stroke her and walked away and we left.
i have no idea what they mean, but wanted to get it down before it got filed in my memory banks again!
oh and i have a new business!! i now own a window cleaning round!! and i have an employee!! pmsl

amor mundi

No comments: