Tuesday 22 January 2008

to begin

i completely blame my dear wee friend sarah for this (i get to call her wee despite her being *i know how old you are honey* years old) and facebook for not having good enough blogging facilities (that i could find). 
so today, today. 
todays dinner is rabbit stew, got given a skinned rabbit when i went to get the free range chooks from goldy's farm shop in lychett matravers. i cooked up the bones from the chickens we had roasted last night, over night with an onion and some garlic. fried a couple of onions, browned the rabbit, chucked it all in the chicken stock with some butternut squash and carrots and broccoli and got it cooking on the hob as i type!
kids are mega excited at having rabbit for tea!

2 comments:

WillowC said...

FIRSTED!

I so totally firsted!

And yes, you get to call me that on the grounds that I used to watch you with big eyes of wonder over the fence in my little white shoes and wonder when I'd get to be all grown up and cool too!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mabel Morris-Minor said...

that and your first word was my name!! something that i have been proud of since i was hhmm very young!! lol

yes you did totally firsted! give that girl a box a broken records!!