Sunday 27 January 2008

much betterer!!!

well, today turned yesterday on its head!
started off most odd, paul jumping out of bed at 8.15am, shouting "just coming" and sending me down to the front door to get a parcel!
wtf? it's sunday!!! and there was no one there, but i was hit with a fresh blast of icy morning air, waking me up nicely and went up to give him a bollocking for making me go and get the door when there was no one there, he said he had heard banging. yes, yes he did hear banging, but it was the banging of beau trying to raise attention to get through the closed stair gate!
got up, had some breakfast, went to sainsbos to get shopping. planned each meal as i shopped, and got enough lunch box stuff for week too :o)
back to put shopping away and start lunch for chaos cat and her kittens and man, they turned up before i'd finished preparing, but t'was not a problem, we had enough to talk about betwix preparing and eating! her girls disappeared with my girls and mucho fun was had by all. all dinner scoffed (yay! gotta love my posh bubble and squeak!) and paul did the washing up (well loaded dishy anyways ;o) ).
after an afternoon of more chatting and laughing we said bye bye to cat, luke and kittens and promises to see each other soon!
river is still over at his girlfriends, going to be collected soon and my girls are making flapjacks with paul.
going to go and fluff my playroom so i can sit in there and read later with my fish, after i have cut out the pattern to my new project, beaus gingham summer dress. if i start it now, it maybe done by the summer! altho we keep up this weather and it is gonna be summer next month!
and my morpheus was back AGAIN this morning!!! putting food on the doorstep may be coincidence, but he does seem to come in to eat when there is food there too!